Auntie Stella was produced by Training and Research Support Centre (Zimbabwe)
Box CY2720, Causeway, Harare, Zimbabwe
If you’ve been working on ‘Auntie Stella’ for a while, it’s useful to think about what you’ve learnt so far and how it’s affecting your lives. Discuss the questions below.
- What do you enjoy most and least about using ‘Auntie Stella’?
- What are the most important things you’ve learnt from the letters and replies you’ve looked at?
- Are there any changes in your life – your feelings, attitudes or behaviour – as a result of doing the programme? If yes, what are they?
- Has anything changed in your family, relationships or society because of ‘Auntie Stella’? If so, what?
- How have you worked as a group, or with organisations, to change your lives and environment?
And tell us too!